SPRAY TAN IN-PERSON COURSE
Sugared and Bronzed is stoked to introduce our newest course!
Sugared and Bronzed Spray Tan In-Person Course!
Whether it’s your first service or an addition to your salon, spray tanning is a service your clients are going to love!
In our training course you will attend an in person session with one of our experienced trainers who will assist you through your practical component. In this session you will have the opportunity to ask your trainer any further questions before brining in a model and completing a spray tan on them with your trainer there to help you the whole way.
Your assessments will be a mixture of written theory and practical.
By the end of this course, you will know how to apply, troubleshoot and add spray tanning services to your repertoire and acquire Sugared and Bronzed work shop certification.
Sugared and Bronzed offer a very unique method of training, with lots of one on one attention and care taken with every student.
What is Covered:
- Spray tanning & it’s history
- The science behind Dihydroxyacetone (DHA)
- Skin types, skin structure, skin conditions & contraindications
- PH levels & their importance in spray tanning
- Spray tan preparation, aftercare & maintenance
- How spray tanning works
- Spray tan process & technique
- Application & client troubleshooting
- Spray tanning FAQs
- Business Tips (marketing essentials, pricing and policies)
- Equipment and supplies (including maintenance)
- Theory booklet
- 2 on 1 training with an experienced trainer
- Live Demonstration
- Lifetime ongoing support
- Access to exclusive tips, new techniques, new products and methods
- Access to video tips
- Workshop Certificate to proudly display once you have completed the course requirements.
Option to do work experience to become a pro!